Microxpress® Division of Tulip Diagnostics (P) Ltd., a PerkinElmer Company is renowned world over for its reliable microbiology range of products for broad spectrum application in Industries and Clinical segments.
Established in 2001, we have emerged with futuristic technology and developed a product range that caters to the requirements of both domestic and overseas markets. We have gone from strength to strength and have established ourselves as a leading global supplier for delivering high-class products with Its state-of-art manufacturing facility, which conforms to the GMP regulations. In its efforts to build quality products, companies comply with the Management System Standards as per ISO 13485:2016.
We believe in offering consistent quality products to our valued customers. Our business thrives on the deep technical strengths established over the last 19 years.
A key component in helping our customers, to be first to market in a responsive supply chain. We achieve this by making sure that all our facilities are operating efficiently, cost-optimally and to the latest standards of quality, safety and productivity. A strong interconnect between business and factories allows for a quick reaction to dynamic market changes, so that we can avert shortages and meet sudden surges in demand.
We deliver on our promises and strive to create maximum value for our customers.
We manufacture outstanding products that you can count on to perform, even under the most rigorous conditions.
We uphold and live by the highest standards of integrity.
We are committed to excellence and strive to constantly better our performance and surpass all expectations.
We firmly believe that excellence can only be achieved through innovation and continuous improvement.
Respect & Care:
We believe that every individual with whom we interact is deserving of the dignity of our respect.
We view our customers as our partners and believe that success can only be meaningful if it is mutual.
- To provide state of the art, high quality user friendly products and services at competitive prices that fully conform to the requirements of the customer and to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To design, develop and manufacture products in such a way that when used appropriately, under the specified conditions, they will consistently meet claimed specifications.
- To achieve continual improvement in our product performance and services.
- To understand the current and future customers needs and expectations by fully conforming to quality Management Systems.
- To develop a motivated workforce, we strive for working in harmony with the environment.
- Periodically analyzing customer feedback and regulatory requirements and up grading products, processes and services.
- Adopting and implementing Quality Management System adhering to National and International standards.
- Development of innovative and new products within a documented and controlled design and development environment.
- Ensuring our products to meet their published specifications.
- Establishing quality standards for suppliers and confirming that purchased products comply with requirements.
- Reduce and eliminate the non-conformity in products by emphasizing, prevention over detection.
- Providing employees the necessary training to execute their work in accordance with established Quality procedures.